The incumbent will be responsible for effective and efficient document control of all engineering documents. The incumbent will also be responsible for data gathering, file management, report consolidation and other support activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance and continual improvement of the existing Document Control Management System as per ISO Standard.
- Monitor the document control requirement so as to make recommendations for improvements in the system, if any.
- To handle daily activities of document control, including distribution of documents, maintaining electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings.
- Preparing drawings, computer graphics and other technical submissions as per the instruction by the Divisional Manager or Project Manager.
- Expedite the return of documents and receipt of approval or comments within the required time period from internal or external parties.
- To manage all office and site project documents and drawings.
- Responsible for filling of all project documents with sequence.
- Maintain, record and control the engineering library of relevant procedures, codes. Standards and specifications within the secure document control area.
- To ensure all the documents are issued with the transmittal system.
- To ensure that the standard document control function is being strictly adhered to with regards to document tracking and distribution.
- Responsible for collecting and consolidating data and information from different departments and sites, by conducting research and attending meetings.
- Responsible for preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for preparing other variety of complex reports like statistical reports.
- To initiate and respond to written and verbal correspondence including composition, editing and distribution.
- Transcribe drafts for internal correspondence like memos, flyers, letters and emails as per the instruction from Divisional Manager or Project Manager.
- Prepare correspondence to different authorities like agendas and minutes as per the instruction from Divisional Manager or Project Manager.
- Provide assistance in completion of various forms, notices, resolution and other communications.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering from an accredited college.
- Associate vocational or technical degree to be considered.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the industry out of which 0 to 1 years of supervisory experience is desired.
- In- depth knowledge of concept, practices and procedures with ability to use in varied situations.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office or similar skills.
- Basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with ability to apply the same in routine situations is required.