Supports engineering projects by adapting and applying engineering techniques; conducting tests and inspections; preparing reports and calculations.
- He might have to assist his seniors in developing a new project.
- Should have the ability to improvise on existing engineering techniques in force in the company in order to make them more feasible and cost effective.
- Required to work out an exhaustive budget and devise new methods for achieving the company’s goal.
- Assist in producing technical details using knowledge of engineering materials and installation techniques
- Assist in site surveys and measured drawings.
Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Dealing with Complexity, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Drafting, Analytical Tools, Attention to Detail, Innovation