Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. We distribute in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands. The group employs over 11,000 employees, spread around the world. Ontex is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of the BEL20® index and STOXX® Europe 600.
We are a fast growing company where people are the most valuable asset. To support our continuous growth and reinforce our Sales team in Aalst we are looking for a Group Commercial Capability Manager.
The purpose of this job is to bring to life our Commercial Capability plan, this includes identifying current and future training needs and developing commercial training modules. You will work with Commercial leadership teams and HR teams to ensure the effective deployment of tools to support and ensure that training activities are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the organization’s policies.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
Commercial Capability Plan (50%)
- Design training programs and curriculum for Sales and Marketing population
- Co-design training items (classroom training, elearning,… )
- Share best practices and adapts training modules to local specificities to ensure both local business relevance and global consistency
- Create a Commercial Development Center
Commercial Trainings implementation (30%)
- Consolidate training needs from HR
- Coordinate and align with HR and all relevant functions and define Sales trainings agenda for Y+1
- Facilitate “Train the Trainer” sessions where required to make sure local teams can be autonomous in training implementation and facilitation
- Facilitate Sales trainings where and when required
- Track and monitor training plan implementation as well as measure impact and ROI of trainings and commercial capabilities improvements (capability scores and related data as well as skill level tracker)
- Track spending of training budget
LMS Administration (20%)
- Play the LMS super-admin role for Sales and Marketing
- Report training plan status to internal stakeholders (HR, Sales and Marketing, Divisions, Clusters)
What we offer
Interested in a job at Ontex, but still have a question? Contact our HR department (firstname.lastname@example.org)