Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
Our eCommerce and Retail team is looking for an enthusiastic, committed and innovative intern to join our global team for a 3-6 months internship. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable, on the job experience with an international company. If you are enthusiastic about online business and analysis, this may be right for you.
You will work with an energetic, innovative team with a lot of motivation to push forward and implement projects successfully, but at the same time have a great sense of humor. This is a fun place to work—located in the best area of downtown Manhattan.
- Campaign planning support for our online shops and retailers like Amazon
- Ensuring the quality of our customer communication by regularly reviewing content and links, both in our email campaigns and on temporary as well as permanent shop pages
- Writing contributions and creative ideas for short copy on campaigns and special landing pages or for social media posts and actions on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Daily monitoring of our sales figures and analyzing campaigns to ensure successful assessment and optimization of individual marketing channels
- Participating in workshops and telephone conferences on various projects
- Overseeing our daily changing shop deals and providing administrative support as needed
- You have been studying or have just finished an apprenticeship or further education in the fields of media informatics or business administration with a technical background
- Practical experience with common (online) programs: proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, basics in Google Analytics and HTML, and ideally also with a common eCommerce content management system
- Ideally, first (professional) experience in the areas of online marketing and eCommerce
- Fluent spoken and written English; preferably the same for German language but not mandatory
- High degree of understanding advertising opportunities on the Internet
If the above sparks your interest and sounds like you, please apply now!
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is
The Law Poster: