BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
- Act as an interface between business and IT for the technical implementation of Abacus products: hardware and software architecture.
- Optimization and automation of processes.
- Test Planning of the platform.
- Maintenance: updates, installation, patches, archiving, clean-up, customizing).
- Organizing Workshops / trainings for clients (internal and external).
- Activity performed for Central Banks - product is either implemented or being implemented now.
- New regulations may mean activity changes as business demands.
- At least 6 months of programming experience.
- Graduated from technical University.
- Interested in batch processing / programming languages (UNIX / Shell/ Perl/ SQl/ Java).
- Good understanding of data base modelling.
- Client /service oriented.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment and under deadline pressure.
- Curiosity in understanding and modelling large client architectures.
- Availability to travel extensively in Europe (80%-100% of the time).
- Advanced English skills and German skills (strong advantage).
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.).
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.