Do you have an interest to work in the intersection between business and technology and have a talent for creating business value through technology?
We are a facing growing demand for our consulting services and are looking for experienced consultants for our Technology team. You will be part of a highly competent and experienced team of consultants and help our clients with challenges related to:
- Utilizing technology to create new business opportunities
- Change management
- Vendor and software selection
- Project management of business-critical IT projects
- IT advisory assignments spanning from strategic advisory to client-side management of solution implementations
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for top performing individuals with:
- Master’s degree with excellent academic results
- A proven track record of 5+ years of relevant project experience from IT strategy and/or digital strategy; change management; ERP implementation; IT procurement, IT governance, RPA and AI, IoT etc.
- Passion for technology and business
- A business mindset and strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out challenging projects, spanning from strategic advisory to advanced analytics and solution implementation
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Career coaching and guidance from dedicated senior colleagues that will enhance your learning and professional development
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
For more information about the current vacancies and career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact our Head of Recruitment, Øyvind Grimstad:
+ 47 47 26 58 74
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.