BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
You will become a part of our SAP consultancy team, working in the field of SAP and specializing in functional application analysis and process design: you will advise our clients of all industries on the implementation of SAP solutions and the integration of SAP modules.
- Minimum 2 years of consulting and working experience in SAP projects (consulting or company) including good or very profound experience in implementing SAP modules you apply for.
- Experience in SAP customizing and one SAP project life cycle of minimum 9 months would be an advantage;
- Graduated Economics / IT / Engineering / Business Studies;
- Master and other post graduate studies preferred;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German - strong advantage;
- Availability to travel internationally (the job is performed abroad).
- Responsible for analysis, prototype, blueprint, realization, testing, migration, training, go live and follow up support for the respective module;
- Able to work with the implementation team on the client site;
- Collects change requests from customers and discuss them with Project Manager;
- Supports and conducts proposal presentations for customers;
- Assumes conceptual tasks within the module;
- Takes full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;• Weekly Fruit Day;• Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available;
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs over 4000 people in 26 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.