BearingPoint is delivering Business Consulting with Management & Technology capabilities. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. BearingPoint is a European based company, but operates with a global reach and employs 3.200 passionate, experienced and hands-on people focused on their clients’ needs and success. Teams are organized around engagements and key accounts, ensuring long-term client relationships of mutual trust.
To develop and strengthen the activities in Belgium, we are currently looking for multiple:
- A starter or young professional with maximum 3 years of experience;
- Ideally, candidates should have a first relevant experience either exclusively in a management consultancy or a combination of consultancy and industry
- A master degree with preferably a business management or economic background.
- Have a trilingual profile (English, French and Dutch) or at least a bilingual profile (English, Dutch)
- A good team player but also able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on, operational
- Result-oriented, can-do mentality
- Strong & well developed interpersonal skills
- Most importantly candidates should be looking for a career not just a job. They must have a real commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients
- Candidates will be required to travel and routinely work on client site
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, mobile phone, hospitalization cover, life insurance and an occupational pension and lunch vouchers. Furthermore we offer excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education and help you realize your career objectives.