BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
Role and Responsibilities
Our future colleague will assist in Risk and Quality Management / RQM compliance improvement processes, especially in terms of opportunity management through CRM and opus data.
Key core activities
- Deliver individual and collective coaching and training on RQM processes and tools to professionals;
- Organize and perform individual sessions / Skype meetings with professionals;
- Support BearingPoint partnership and professionals in improving the quality of opportunity data in SharePoint, CRM;
- Perform proposal data regular review; ask for data update / support updated data entry; analyze and monitor compliance rate;
- Ensure CRM status consistency with opus data and produce weekly compliance reports to Partners;
- Analyze and monitor compliance rate;
- Support data entry and document storage in relation with Managers and Senior Managers;
- Coordinate with controllers on follow-up, reminders and escalation actions.
We are looking for...
- Very good knowledge of English and French;
- Excellent communication and liaison skills;
- User knowledge of SharePoint, CRM tools, Excel; good reporting skills;
- Ability to understand engagement lifecycle and management engagement processes;
- High attention to details.
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.