Clinical Trials Assistant
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
We are looking to add a Clinical Trials Assistant to our team at our US headquarters in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This position will provide support for clinical research functions of project teams by supporting all aspects of project initiation through project closure. This will include performing administrative functions, maintaining general and study site files, data entry and interfacing with site coordinators, field clinical staff and other company representatives, as well as other project-specific duties.
- Oversee printing and distribution of study related materials to study sites.
- Assist in the maintenance of the site administrative database and study specific clinical files.
- Interface with site coordinators, investigators, field clinical staff, and sales representatives in collecting requested data in a timely manner.
- Assist with other daily project maintenance activities as requested.
- Assist in tracking continuing IRB renewals.
- Support BIOTRONIK in maintaining professional relationships with investigators and investigative sites.
- Assist site coordinators, investigators, field clinical staff, and sales representatives in collecting data appropriately.
- Serve as a resource for newly hired CPAs.
- Oversee preparation and distribution of materials for monitoring activities to site monitors.
- Provide input on departmental decisions related to process and procedures.
- Interface with other departments as necessary
- Provide support and assistance to team members in completing other trials when necessary
- Adhere to departmental SOPs and policies.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree required. Health profession and/or science field preferred.
- At least one year in office setting. Health care profession preferred. Exposure to research activities desired.
- Proficient email experience.
- Proficient in MS-Office, particularly MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- Excellent oral and communication skills to interact with all professional levels.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Are you interested? Please apply online! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon | Working hours: Full-time
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 26373 | Contact: Amanda Willott
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.