Senior Development Engineer (f/m)
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
Our global leadership in innovation with a wide portfolio of solutions necessitates a variety of different development programs. The BIOTRONIK structural heart team develops, designs and produces complete TAVI systems. We are looking for you as a new employee to further strengthen the structural heart development group.
- Responsible for planning (time and costs), coordination, execution and control of subprojects and all related activities during the Catheter (Delivery System) development.
- Observation and evaluation of technology trends in the area of heart valves
- Responsible for process and technology development with internal / external partners
- Project reviews in cooperation with project leads
- University or college degree in applied sciences or physics
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the area product development of medical catheters or other minimal invasive surgery devices
- Knowledge of 3D CAD Solidworks, FEA and Minitab (DoE) is an advantage
- Solution-oriented, team oriented, resilient and flexible person
- Business fluent in English, German knowledge an advantage
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Bülach | Working hours: Vollzeit | Type of contract: Unbefristet
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 23727 | Contact: Bianca Wisner | Tel. 044 864 51 07