Director Business Segment Cardiac Rhythm Management (m/w/d)
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
Global Marketing & Sales CRM (Cardiac Rhythm Management) develops strategies and brings BIOTRONIK’s innovative products to market.
- Global responsibility for driving business development regarding unit sales, revenue growth, market share gains, gross margins of the respective business segment (Brady, Tachy, CRT)
- Analysis and identification of business opportunities & deriving business / sales initiatives
- Leading the definition, execution, roll-out & monitoring of 3-year marketing strategy & plan
- Leading commercialization projects and processes
- Planning & driving the execution, roll-out and monitoring of market launches for new products and services as well marketing and sales programs for products /services in market in close collaboration with the stakeholders from Marketing, Product Management, R&D, Operations as well the marketing & regional sales teams
- Strategic partner for the sales organization, including operational sales support as well representing the business and product interests and needs of sales towards HQ
- Collaboration with key opinion leaders, as well as company-wide synchronization
- Leading a (small) Business Management Team and driving the optimization and further development of the department
- University degree, preferably with a technical focus
- Many years of experience in product marketing and/or business or sales management, with an affinity for medical technology and technology expertise
- Deep understanding of the cardiology market and its trends
- Experience in project- & process management in international teams, excellent intercultural skills
- Professional experience at a corporate headquarters preferred
- Excellent English in presentations and negotiations; knowledge of German desirable
What we offer
- Developing yourself professionally through exciting tasks
- Comprehensive health promotion
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Berlin | Working hours: Full time | Type of contract: Unlimited
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 26665 | Contact: Anna-Luise Richter | Tel. + 49 (0) 30 68905 3535
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.