Responsibilities & accountabilities
- Develop effective internal communication strategy and manage a robust annual communications plan.
- Lead and coordinate BSEMEA internal communication activities. You will work closely with local colleagues to implement BSEMEA internal communications strategy across a region of 16,000 employees.
- Lead communications efforts to support change initiatives at BSEMEA and ensure communications inform, educate, motivate and engage our employees.
- Establish an effective and efficient information cascade process and tools that enable our leaders to effectively communicate. Drive alignment across the region with regard to the use of the tools, applications, and processes. This individual will work closely and regularly with BSEMEA’s leadership team to help convey the vision, strategies, initiatives, progress, and achievements in a consistent, compelling, and transparent way.
- Partner with leaders in the organisation to create, drive and manage a communications plan to improve employee understanding and engagement
- Support leaders to provide trusted and credible communication advice and support, with a very strong emphasis and focus on change management and cultural transformation.
- Create content in English than can be effectively used and translated (if needed) across the region to engage employees and effectively deliver key messages.
- Leverage local initiatives and share learnings across the region.
- You are able to work independently while effectively creating a communications community network across the region.
This position reports to our Head of Talent Acquisition EMEA with a very strong collaboration with the VP HR EMEA as well as key stakeholders in the business (Executive Committee, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing etc)
- Qualifications such as communications / journalism / public relations or business, and a minimum of 7-10 years communication experience
- Strong knowledge of internal communication trends and developments
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing communication frameworks and programs
- Ability to create effective content to reach a diverse employee population across multiple countries, languages, and working environments
- Experience with the latest communication technologies like digital media, social platforms (Yammer etc), general internal applications (SharePoint) and employee survey tools. Intranet, Blogs, employee magazines, Internal TV broadcast, Video Conferencing, basic video recording skills etc,
- This individual should have exceptional interpersonal skills, project management skills, and writing skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and work comfortably with senior leaders in the organisation.
- A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing a multi-audience employee communication plans
- Strong experience in change management / transformation communication
- Experience with content creation and production such as magazines, intranet, and visual communications tools
- Experience in an international and multilingual environment
- Overall: Team Player, Adaptable, Flexible, Creative, Patient
- You are a structured, organized, persuasive and an outstanding communicator who is keen and able to produce materials at speed to meet the needs of the different internal audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- A strong interest in business and employee topics
- Proven project management skills
- Strong focus on problem solving, troubleshooting, solutions
- High attention to details
- Self-starting and hands on
- Change agent