DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
DSM Group Taxation (GTx) defines the fiscal strategies and policies for the DSM Group as a whole as well as for the Business Groups and their respective legal and organizational entities. GTx, a global team of approx. 40 people located in the Netherlands, China, Brazil, India, US and Switzerland, closely monitors developments in national and international tax law and co-operates with local governments as well as private bodies and institutions in countries where DSM businesses operate.
Currently we are looking for a high caliber International Tax Manager.
The Challenge and Position:
Group Taxation is looking for a full-time international tax manager, who will report to the Management Team of Group Taxation and will be located at the DSM headquarters in Heerlen/the Netherlands. After a successful introduction into DSM/Group Taxation it may be possible to also work in other regions for DSM-GTx in the future (e.g. China, US, etc.).
Major Tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain an expert center to support DSM’s businesses in international taxation items.
- Monitor and identify pro-actively potential tax items and opportunities for DSM's businesses, e.g. in the area of acquisitions & divestments, business modelling, etc.
- Maintain regular communication with the team in the Netherlands, China, India, Brazil, US and CH.
- Indentify and analyze impact of new tax & case law developments.
- Supervise local tax audits.
- University degree in Tax Law or Economics with proficiency in English and willingness to learn other languages.
- Preferably around 5-10 years of experience in international taxes, international working experience in-house or consultancy most preferred.
- Interested in working together with colleagues from different cultures.
- Eager to operate in a multi-disciplinary setting with conflicting interests.
- Business oriented with strong communication skills and analytical skills.
- An excellent team player with ability to multitask and prioritize, showing outstanding leadership and networking skills.
- Persistent on principles but practical in finding solutions and result-driven.
- Willingness to travel.
The Procedure and Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply online and send us your cv and cover letter in English before February 22, 2019.
For further information on the content of the job, please contact Wendy Cremers (Talent Acquisition Lead NL, email@example.com).
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.