DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
For our Business Unit DSM Engineering Plastics we are looking for a new team member to join our Process and Data Management department.
In this position you will report to the Manager Process and Data Management SCM (Supply Chain Management) and PtP (Purchase to Pay).
The location of this position will be Geleen (the Netherlands).
In the position of Process and Data Specialist you need to have short communication lines with the operational OtC (Order to Cash) employees to understand the issues in their current way of working and make improvement proposals when the issue is related to master data management. You will attend operational OtC meetings. Travelling to the relevant locations for face to face meetings is part of the function.
- Drive improvement activities related to master data in the OtC processes, like order intake, distribution, accounts payables.
- Set up reporting based on logical rules (business rules) and use these reports to have the quality and cleanness of the master data improved.
- Evaluate the master data workflow performance and make proposals to have the performance improved.
- Work out the working instructions in such a way that certain steps can be transferred to the Process and Data Officers who will take care of data entry.
- Drive automation initiatives to automate the data entry activities from the Process and Data officers.
- Educational level: Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position including:
- Experience with SAP Supply Chain Planning process.
- Experience with master data management
- Experience as Supply Chain Planning key user is a pre
- Be able to communicate in English fluently both verbally as in writing
- Strong analytical and stakeholdermanagement/communication skills, improvement driven and accurate
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & motivation letter in English. Due to data privacy reasons we do not handle any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided. For additional questions you can contact, Jane Duinisveld, Recruitment Business Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reference check procedures and an assessment can be part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be informed when these procedures are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.