DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Do you have a sharp mind that can switch between daily complex details and continuous improvements? Do you like a stimulating treasury environment that is on the verge of a digital revolution, and will take you along into the future? Than this is in fact the job you are looking for!
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress, and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
The Administrator Banking is an important driving force within the banking team, handling the day to day payment flows. Banking within Group Treasury is a special activity that requires an eye for detail and is subject to frequently changing requirements. Due to these changes, all processes must be monitored, and a continuous improvement mind set is needed.
Next to this, you will be connecting and supporting the Banks, DSM shared services and the different global DSM business groups with their banking needs.
As Administrator banking you will support the Business Process Consultant with improving the process and create the digital environment that is required for the future.
The Banking team within Group Treasury performs the following services:
- Execution of payments to external banks on behalf of the connected DSM entities, some associates, and joint ventures.
- Execution of payments and collections on behalf of the Treasury department (invoices, loans, balance regulations and other banking products)
- Execution of payments directly from the Business group accounts (the majority of these payments will be processed via SAP, next to that we make use of several electronic banking systems)
- In addition, the Administrator Banking is responsible for the master data management of business partners, companies, currencies and bank accounts in SAP Treasury.
- Daily processing and reconciliation of external and internal bank statements and validate if balances in different systems match.
- The Administrator Banking is a service-oriented person who takes care and pride in responding swiftly to all questions raised to the Payment Factory helpdesk.
Furthermore, the ever-changing financial regulations ask for an agile organization system. This means that the Administrator plays an important role in all kinds of improvement projects and troubleshooting.
We aim to standardize and centralize our processes and have as many payments as possible processed via the Payment Factory. To achieve this, we have a project called Global Reach which will onboard APAC, LATAM and Small sides onto the payment factory within the next years. As administrator banking you will play a supporting role in this.
The digital strategy and the projects that will be initiated will also be an interesting challenge for the Administrator Banking.
The flawless functioning of Banking (in connection to the Payment system) is of the essence to DSM as any hick-ups in the process could lead to serious reputational / financial damage to DSM, making the Administrator Banking position a challenging role.
Background & Experience
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s Degree in accountancy and administration.
- Knowledge of and affinity with automated data processing and at least 2-4 years relevant working experience in Finance/Accounting and/or IT.
- Knowledge of Treasury processes and products is preferable.
- A person who can work with a multitude of Business Groups, Bank contacts and global shared services.
- A team player with a strong customer focus.
- Has high analytical skills and a high level of accuracy.
- Problem solving capabilities and knows how to set the right priorities.
The Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & motivation letter in English. Due to data privacy reasons we do not handle any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided. For additional questions you can contact, Clémentine Rolaff-van de Panne / Recruitment Business Partner (Clementine.email@example.com).
Reference check procedures and an assessment can be part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be informed when these procedures are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see http://www.dsm.com or connect on