DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
The Challenge and Position:
DSM is seeking for an Investor Relations (IR) Officer with a financial background and international mind-set to join the IR team. The IR Officer will actively participate and contribute in a dynamic team that engages daily with global investors and leading financial analysts in Europe, North America and beyond.
DSM is still transforming from a chemical company into a Life Sciences and Materials Sciences specialties company and the IR function plays a key role in executing this strategy by shaping DSM’s strategic key messages to the outside world in close cooperation with DSs senior management. The IR officer supports the IR managers in playing a key role in ensuring DSM’s activities and performance are fully understood by analysts and investors and that DSM targets and attracts an optimum shareholder base.
The IR Officer position is based in Heerlen, the Netherlands with frequent international travel.
Your key responsibilities will be supporting the IR managers in their day to day activities:
- A self-Starter who is results orientated. Performs well under pressure and able to turn information around at speed.
- An excellent communicator and networker both internally and externally.
- Collaborative and positive. A True team player who can function well in a flat IR structure.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong dedication with 24/7 mentality. Holiday planning in line with the financial reporting calendar.
- Marketing and sales savvy and the ability to positioning a company in a compelling and understandable way.
- A relevant academic degree e.g. a MSc-degree in economics.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Experience of financial modelling and KPI analysis. Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal, written and presentation skills. An ability to quickly distil complex situations/stories down to its critical components.
- Must demonstrate the ability to engage internally and externally effectively, and with credibility, at a senior level. This requires personal presence, strong influence skills and at times persistence as well as the ability to operate effectively in a multi-national environment.
- Preferable background either in Investment banking, Strategy or Consultancy.
Interested in this role? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & motivation letter in English. For additional questions, please contact Wendy Cremers, reginal TA lead NL, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.