DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Are you excited about linking Science and Business?
Royal DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to simultaneously create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
DSM Nutritional Products is part of the Nutrition Cluster and one of the world's leading suppliers.
The business is organized into three market-facing businesses: Animal Nutrition & Health, Human Nutrition & Health, and Personal Care & Aroma Ingredients.
Human Nutrition & Health provides solutions for food & beverage, dietary supplements, early-life nutrition, medical nutrition and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) markets. DSM serves these industries with vitamins, nutritional lipids, carotenoids, nutraceuticals and custom nutrient premixes.
Their ability to deliver at a global scale while fostering local customer intimacy continues to support above-market growth. DSM also plays an important role in achieving SDG 2 (Zero Hunger) and SDG 3 (Good Health and Well-being) and works with a range of stakeholders including regional and global partners to develop solutions like custom micronutrient interventions and fortified foods
As Innovation Project Manager for Dietary Supplements & Personalized Nutrition, you will shape and build the Innovation portfolio to deliver integrated solutions for dietary supplements and personalized nutrition
As Innovation Project Manager for Early Life Nutrition, you will shape and build the Innovation portfolio and deliver the future solutions for Maternal, Infant and Children’s health and nutrition.
To support the company’s vision and strategy, DSM Human Nutrition & Health is now seeking to recruit a highly motivated “Innovation Project Manager Early Life Nutrition”. The post holder will be part of a strong team of 10-12 experienced Innovation Project Managers, reporting to the Innovation Program & Portfolio Director. The position is based in the company’s headquarters in Kaiseraugst, Switzerland.
Overall responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
• Translate the Early Life Nutrition business strategy into a R&D pipeline to help achieve DSM growth ambitions. The candidate will share responsibility with Marketing for building and delivering the innovation pipeline
• Lead ideation activities cross-functionally to identify future innovation projects and pitch these projects to Senior Management
• Manage Early Life Nutrition innovation projects and drive these from idea generation through to launch. The innovation projects are also including business model innovation
• Develop internal business partnerships and manage interfaces with all business functions involved including Marketing, Operations, Sales, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Intellectual Property and Product Management at a global level
• Develop external business partnerships with key stakeholders that could include customers, universities, key thought leaders and innovation partners
• The role has significant exposure within DSM and the opportunity to truly influence the growth trajectory of the company
• The candidate should have a Business and/or Life Sciences Degree on Master´s level, or comparable education
• At least 7 years of working experience in a corporate environment of the nutrition industry. Experience with Maternal, Infant and Children’s nutrition is a great advantage
• Excellent project management skills, including effective leadership qualities in a matrix organization
• Strong conceptual and analytical thinking, problem-solving capabilities and organizational skills combined
• Strong team player with solid experience in managing multiple stakeholders, priorities and cultures in a dynamic business environment; clear understanding of critical priorities and interdependences
• Pragmatic, driving for results with strong business acumen and customer focus. strong sense of urgency to achieve growth and business targets; Entrepreneurship, creativity and the ability to define new solutions.
• Outstanding networking and social skills
• highly motivated and result-driven with demonstrated communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Garance Leroy with firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.