DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Are you interested to take a role of strategic relevance in DSM Animal Nutrition and Health growth? We offer a key business role where you will combine growth with sustainability and innovation, at Global and regional level.
Key Account Management (KAM) is aimed at leading Animal Nutrition and Health to become a more customer-centric organization by maximizing value creation with the selected accounts through strategic relationship-building and collaboration between DSM and the key customer.
DSM Nutritional Products is recognized as the leading company in the global feed additive market and has proven its capability to innovate and develop opportunities for new and existing products and nutritional solutions. The feed market grows by ca. 2% per annum with higher growth in certain nutritional ingredient product categories ( enzymes and eubiotics ca. 4-5% per annum) and species industries (aquaculture ca. 5-6% per annum). Global meat production is set to grow 40-50% in 10 years driven by increased demand for animal protein from a growing, more affluent global population. There is a strong emphasis on sustainable animal production, utilizing the latest gains in nutritional product innovation to help improve the economics of the animal protein value chain, while reducing the environmental impact of animal production, which is heavily under scrutiny. These developments are leading to greater industry consolidation and the need to manage our key accounts appropriately.
KAM is an integral part of the new Target Operating Model and allows greater focus on customers and a ‘one voice-one face’ marketing approach that will raise the DSM purpose and profile in the global animal industries.
• Create mutual, tangible and measurable value between DSM and the customers by orchestrating multifunctional resources. Ensure and grow the DSM position as the preferred supplier to the customer.
• Develop and execute key account plans with the customer aligned with the ANH organization.
• Negotiate and manage complex contracts. Ensure delivery of customer sales and profitability targets across regions, aligned with regional teams, commercial management and global marketing and product category strategies.
The Ideal profile
• Degree in business administration and/or science/technology related fields combined with an in-depth knowledge of animal production and feed markets, segments and trends.
• Minimum of 5 years sales/marketing experience in agribusiness and solid account management experience.
• Excellent team player and management skills.
• Strong level of influence with customer and DSM teams to drive business solutions.
• Strong ability to shape strategy and tactics, negotiate and deliver results, communicate and work broadly across the business and across cultures.
• Entrepreneurial and innovative out-of-the-box thinker, with exceptional ability to create and deliver business opportunities.
• Ability to build strong, trust-based long-term relationships with the customers and DSM functions.
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact our Recruitment Business Partner, Garance Leroy at email@example.com
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.