DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Are you passionate about marketing and content management?
Someone who understands how B2B brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions and who can use that knowledge to address the needs of various business segments?
The product life cycles are steadily decreasing; product differentiation and innovations in response to consumer and customer needs are key to secure DNP’s market leadership and to drive DNP’s growth. Creating relevant content that reflects that, will be key for the future.
The purpose of the position is to create the strategy that will drive engagement for our priority business segments and support us to build thought leadership as well as generate leads for our business.
The role will take responsibility for building the strategy from bottom up in order to create and dre performance across all owned digital assets with building engaging content and constantly monitoring with analytics what works and what doesn’t and make appropriate corrective measures.
The content strategist is a brand-steward and has an in-depth understanding of customer and user personas.
- Create the digital content strategy per business segment in line with the MARCOM plans for region EMEA .
- Develop highly targeted and engaging content for all suitable channels Blogs, Web Content, News Articles, SEM landing pages, Email campaigns, Video Scripts and Social Media Posts.Liaise with our media and digital agencies.
- Schedule content and manage different content hubs including email/newsletter distribution and social media channels
- Analyse and measure the content performance through different tools
- Build a content calendar as part of the content strategy and proactively identify topics/themes for content pieces
- Manage Creative Agencies and Production Partners as needed
- Support Marketing & Sales organization in realizing their communication objectives
- Single point of contact for Sharepoint related requests
- The position is located on our Kaiseraugst site, near Basel and offers the flexibility of some remote working
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications related field
- More than 5 years of working experience, preferably in an international working environment, including a 3 years minimum experience in a content creation role
- Fascination with and understanding of the B2B buying experience and information needs across stages
- Holistic understanding of the digital marketing industry including SEO, Google Ads, Social Media
- Outstanding creative ability and flair to plan and create compelling stories across formats and channels, whether video, digital, long-form, infographic, slide ware, blog, etc.
- Knowledge of unique process needs for each channel
- Excellent editing and writing skills (grammar, accuracy, consistency, and clarity); Experience working in a creative/ copywriting/ design agency will be appreciated
- Able to work cross functionally with a high level of complexity and in a highly international work environment and across hierarchical levels
- Native English writing and speaking level; additional language/s an asset
- Solid knowledge if google analytics and Adobe campaign manager
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
The Procedure and Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Garance Leroy with email@example.com
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.