DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
At DSM’s Global Business (Gbs) Technology Services we aim to provide a wide range of Desirable, Reliable, Efficient and Cost Effective Digital Services. We develop people who are passionate about delivering World Class services and solutions so DSM can fully realize its ambitions in business and in society.
As part of GbS Technology Services we are looking to position GbS Technology Services Design & Build. Therefore, we are seeking to recruit:
Design Consultant Marketing & Sales
Location: Netherlands, Sittard
The Sr. Design Consultant (DC) acts as a trusted advisor and consultant for a dedicated functional area supporting all units globally. The DC has a profound knowledge of the functional area and a good understanding of (or eagernes to learn about) the DSM Business Groups and Service Units, their solutions in use, and adequate knowledge of systems, tooling and interfaces in the area of responsibility.
The Sr. DC is a flexible sr. advisor or sr. consultant working for multiple BG’s and/or service units in one of the end-to-end focus areas within Design & Build and more specific for our Marketing & Sales domains.
The key responsibilities in this position will be:
- Functional Consultancy - Design
- Analyse outcomes of process performance scans across units or for a function
- Provide GPO’s and BPO’s with insight how to use of information solutions could be further improved
- Guide the Improvement Specialist on specific solution improvements for units
- Information Management
- Conduct activities regarding changes, running projects and information improvements in such a matter that the integrity and quality of the DSM information (data, process and IT) landscape end-to-end is ensured
- Has a strong understanding of CRM/Marketing data analytics, provide recommendations/suggestions to business on how to conduct data-driven M&S activities so to improve productivity, drive business growth, or even for new business models.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in business administration or information management or related areas.
Knowledge & Skills
- Has strong business acumen with multiple businesses functions knowledge(customer, supplier, products & plants, support) B2B is a must, B2C is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in information architecture (data, process and IT) and industry best practises.
- At least 10 years working experiences in CRM, Adobe and other related marketing & sales solutions.
- Has years experiences in training and education of professionals.
- Has very good understanding of cutting-edge Marketing and/or Sales technologies. Catch up with the technology trends.
- Has track experiences in designing marketing and sales data analytics solutions.
- Apply Design Thinking methodology in designing new business information solutions to ensure maximum consumer satisfaction
- Strong understanding of project management is a plus.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to relate to all levels within the organization (including executives).
- Excellent skills in translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Convincing presentation skills & negotiating skills are critical.
- Excellent network builder with internel and external stakeholders.
- High level of conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong drive to explore new technologies and innovations.
- Able to translate new solutions into workable solutions for DSM.
- Strong team player and able to work in global virtual teams.
- Creative thinker,willing to think out-of-box, drive for excellency.
- Excellent skills in English and another DSM company language.
- Skilled in providing methodologies to guide business on detailing Marketing & Sales solution requirements, with design thinking or other related certificates are plus
- Be capable of speaking both business and technical languages
Interested in this role? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & motivation letter in English. For additional questions, please contact Wendy Cremers, Talent Acquisition Lead NL, email@example.com
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.