DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Are you passionate about science?
Do you want to have a significant impact on the nutrition, health and sustainable living mission of DSM? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and professional team who take innovative ideas and develop applied technologies that contribute to the sustainability of animal agriculture and aquaculture worldwide?
At DSM we take pride in our vision to create a sustainable, brighter future for the next generations to come. We invite you to help shape the future of DSM in agriculture aquaculture and to contribute to a successful growing global business in an industry that plays an increasingly important role in feeding the worlds’ growing population.
You will be the Global Sustainability Manager within the Animal Nutrition and Health Division (ANH) of DSM. Your main responsibility is the implementation of the ANH Sustainability Strategy at a global, regional and local level. You will also work in close connection with almost all functions like Marcom, Global Species, Category Marketing Managers, Global Innovation, R&D teams and other functions. This is a strategically important position and you will exert significant influence by positioning DSM as the leading company globally in sustainable animal production.
- Implement the ANH Sustainability Strategy on a global basis, ensuring it is coherently embedded with species and product category marketing plans
- Install sustainability as a business driver in ANH
- Build and refine sustainability value propositions for the entire ANH portfolio of products, solutions and innovations.
- Further build ANH sustainability marketing and image
- Lead and coach sustainability in the ANH Marketing & Sales community
- Build strong collaborative networks with key sustainability opinion leaders through the animal protein value chain
- Support customer engagement on sustainability with M&S team worldwide
- M.Sc in Animal Science or agriculture / aquaculture
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in sustainability
- Ability to understand Life Cycle Assessments and/or environmental science
- Understand of sustainable agriculture
- Strong marketing skills
- Deep knowledge of ANH Markets and the value chains
- Passion for and deep knowledge of sustainability
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English; any other language is of advantage
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Maryline Muhe (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.