DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Does the prospect of working in a laboratory make your heart beat faster? Are you a good communicator with an interest on the latest technologies and research results? Are you used to delivering outstanding results? Then our position as Technical Specialist (f/m) - Food Application might be the right next step for you!
Based in Kaiseraugst you will be a part of the food laboratory team and will collaborate in food application for vitamins, carotenoids and nutraceuticals. In addition, you will assume the following tasks:
- Preparation of lab scale food prototypes partly as food-grade material for human consumption
- Preparation of sensory evaluation studies
- Coordination of application trials and analyses in accordance with laboratory head
- Conduct literature search and desk studies to ensure availability of state-of-the-art information
- Comprehensive reporting and documentation of results and experiments including preparation of presentations
- Supporting hands-on training of internal and external customers in handling of DSM Nutritional Products ingredients
- Bachelor-Degree in food technology, food engineering or similar education
- Experience in food preparations in industrial and/ or semi-industrial scale
- Expertise in sensory evaluation and sensory analytics is an advantage
- Strong team-player with good communication skills through internal and external stakeholders
- Highly motivated, solution oriented and well-organized personality
- Ability to operate in a multinational environment with willingness to travel
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.) and experience in laboratory softwares
- Fluent in German and English, written and oral
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English along with reference letters via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Kerim Hanafi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.