DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Are you interested in working for an industry leader that values safety, sustainability and employee development? Do you have a passion for identifying opportunities to grow the business? If you are a dynamic and ambitious Account Manager within the pharmaceutical/ food industry, then this could be the perfect match for you!
DSM Nutritional Products (DNP) is intensely involved in the fortification of basic foodstuffs (flour, rice, sugar) to alleviate micronutrient deficiencies in vulnerable population groups in the developing world.
As HNH (Human Nutrition & Health) Account Manager, you will coordinate all commercial activities related to the customers and their needs in the field of OTC drugs, dietary supplements (under Pharma registration or as food supplements), dairy (i.e. milk, yoghurt), beverages (i.e. fruit juices, carbonated soft drinks), fats and oils, and a broad range of foodstuffs. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to build privileged customer relationships and you will be responsible to build up in-depth and strong markets knowledge. This allows you to develop and implement sales plans in alignment with the company´s market segment strategy.
This permanent position is based in Cairo with an expected travel of around 30-60% (depending on season) and you will report to the Sales Manager Middle East & North Africa.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of direct customers with the objective to maintain and grow the sales in the region
- Consult and support distributors and foster strong relationship
- Capture value by identifying market opportunities for existing and new products/applications
- Use Value Marketing & Selling approach to differentiate DSM products and services from competitors
- Collaboration with the marketing and business development teams to facilitate product launches and provide first class service to achieve quick penetration of new products
- Take ownership of the full service performance of DSM, stimulating and facilitating customer service and other departments in the fulfillment of their task
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in science, technology and/or business-related field
- Knowledge of industry and markets, in-depth know-how about products and/or applications
- Talented networker with excellent negotiation abilities
- Entrepreneurial mindset; self-starter with high level of motivation and resilience
- High level of energy, commitment and passion for the Business
- Fluent language skills in English and Arabic is a must
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply via our career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For more information, please contact Kerim Hanafi, Associate Recruiter (email@example.com).
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.