BUREAU VERITAS OFFERS ATTRACTIVE JOB POSITIONS IN AN INTERNATIONAL MARINE ENVIRONMENT
Become our new Marine Surveyor in Denmark
Do you have a marine background, and would you like to join one of the world’s leading classification societies?
This is your chance to extend your knowledge along with a team of experts that provide the maritime industry with technical, regulatory and statutory services related to all aspects of ship operations.
The vacant Marine Surveyor positions will primarily serve our clients in Denmark. He/she shall preferably be based in Aalborg and will refer to our offices in Fredericia and Copenhagen. Travel activities to other countries must be expected. The job is primarily surveys and audits of ships in service, new constructions and manufacturers of materials and equipment. This means that you will work on ships, at shipowners, at shipyards as well as at factories.
Preferable education and qualifications:
- The preferred candidate focuses on safety first, adding value to our clients and has strong communication skills
- Formal qualifications as marine engineer, naval architect or mechanical engineer with experience in shipping
- Experience in as&bsp; marine surveyor, technical superintendent and ISM, ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 auditor is regarded as an advantage
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in Danish and English - both verbally and in writing.
- Endurance, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- A willingness to travel to serve our customers in Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, the Faroe Islands as well as Greenland
- The flexibility and commitment to work long hours and weekends
- The ability to enter into a teamwork where we share our knowledge and work according to best practices.
- A challenging and independent job in an international marine environment
- Opportunities for personal development and growth within the Bureau Veritas network
- A tailor-made 3-6 months’ training program to ensure individual training needs are met
- Remuneration packages in line with the job applicants’ background.
Are you interested?
Please press apply to upload your CV and application in English no later than 31 July 2019.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Marine Manager Marcello Zanotti on +45 31 61 83 57.
About Bureau Veritas
With a history that dates back to 1828, Bureau Veritas is one of the world’s leading companies within marine classification and certification services. Worldwide, Bureau Veritas employs more than 75,000 people located in more than140 countries. 11,000+ ships of total 120 million GT are classed by Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore.
Bureau Veritas employees 200 people in Denmark at its offices in Copenhagen, Fredericia and Esbjerg.