Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
In response to growing demand from one of its key financial services clients, Atos is seeking to expand its digital consulting and delivery capability in Frankfurt. Our small, high performance, teams focus on delivering cutting edge digital technology solutions in a lean agile environment.
As part of this expansion, we are looking for talented Scrum Masters who have demonstrable experience of leading and coaching agile software development teams to deliver high impact digital solutions for our client.
Specifically, we are looking for digital natives that like to work in a start-up atmosphere whilst recognising the benefits associated with larger organisations. Our ideal candidates are professional and driven individuals who thrive in helping clients meet the challenging performance goals of their customers. In return, you will get the opportunity to work upon and influence the outcome of some of the most visible digital projects across Europe.
The ability to inspire and support change at individual, team and project level is the key to success in this teams along with the capacity to make sound delivery decisions rapidly within a constantly evolving environment.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with product owners and development teams to define and deliver software products and their required features
- Work collaboratively with the client product owner to identify and define the product and release backlogs
- Work with the product owner to identify business and technical priorities
- Lead the development team to estimate feature complexity
- Work with the product owner and development team to define and execute sprint plans
- Conduct all agile ceremonies in accordance with established delivery practices
- Present and defend release and sprint reviews to product owners and other stakeholders
- Maintain and communicate agile KPI’s and metrics such as burndown/velocity, defects and feature completion during and across sprint/release cycles to communicate progress and enable more accurate estimation in future cycles
- Work with the product owner, development team and other stakeholders to remove blockers and issues
- Establish and promote agile guidelines, best practices and standards with other members of the delivery community
Please note that Atos Scrum Masters are typically responsible for delivering projects or significant work streams of activity. Therefore, we are specifically looking for candidates that can demonstrate leadership qualities in addition to the accepted coaching role as defined by Scrum.
- Demonstrable experience of applying Scrum in an enterprise-level software development context
- Understanding and experience of bespoke software development for web and/or mobile application solutions, and the application of Scrum to the development process
- Appropriate certifications in Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Strong people and communication skills in both matters of business and technology
- The ability to analyse complex problems and identify solutions to the underlying challenges within the enterprise, project and team
- Demonstrable professional experience and skills in the following (or equivalent):
- Jira (ticket management)
- Confluence (documentation)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to inspire and motivate others (project team and client)
- Fully mobile and willing to work away from home on a regular basis if required (50-80%)
- EU work permit is a must
- Fluency in German and/or English.
We offer work in an international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Learning & Development / Coaching and mentoring sessions with Senior Consultants are also available.