Goesting in een nieuwe Job?
SME (Small & Medium Entreprises) Support is part of SME & Corporate Support and deals with :
- First line support towards customers, internal sales and business partners.
- Second line support towards Call Centre and BASE Shops.
Every team within SME & Corporate Support is specialised in an area of customer service and consequently has own tools, software support and procedures.
There are 2 types of SME Support Officers that have different tasks:
- SME Support SPOC is the single point of contact of all SME customers of a certain region.
- SME Support SO is responsible for treating all sales order requests (bundles, migrations, simswaps, activations,etc…) of SME customers.
The SME Support Officer performs support tasks & customer management in the B2B segment by :
- Providing commercial and administrative support for the SME customers and sales teams.
- Giving operational support and follow up on information, inquiries and problems encountered by these customers.
- Providing commercial & administrative support to (S)AM’s & Business Partners.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by executing the support process in a customer friendly way.
- To be the dedicated contact person of a certain region and being responsible for their customer experience.
- To provide operational support and follow up in the SME segment (customers, sales representatives & Business partners)
- To provide operational and administrative support to sales channels ((S)AM’s & Business Partners, BASE shops, CC, …)
- To achieve established objectives.
- Higher education
- Excellent knowledge oral & written in D/F/E – experience in commercial, administrative support function and telecom knowledge is an asset.
- Experience in a commercial, administrative support function and telecom knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to change: Acting appropriately by expedient adaptation to changing environments, tasks or responsibilities and to different people
- Entrepreneurship: Identifying business opportunities and undertaking action, including calculated risks, to take advantage of them
- Communication skills: Is the ability to express ideas and information clearly and correctly so that the essential message comes across and is fully understood
- Pro-activity: Is the ability to pre-empt problems and seize opportunities without waiting to be told. Seeking opportunities and taking action to exploit them. Acting on one’s own initiative rather than passively awaiting events.
- Result orientation: Is the tendency to set high goals for self and others, focusing on the delivery of intended results. Constantly strives to meet or exceed expectations.