Goesting in een nieuwe Job?
As Pricing analyst, you will be active within the Marketing and Consumer Insights team which is part of the Residential Marketing Department.
You will be part of the projects that lead to changes in price for all connectivity and entertainment propositions. In an ongoing cooperation with the Go-To-Market and Brand & Media Communications teams, you are responsible for the financial impact calculations and creating the right setting and processes that allows for excellence in execution and communication of these price changes.
You act as support and challenge the Go-to-market teams in the design of the customer value propositions and more specifically related to the pricing strategy. Your broad knowledge of the market, strong customer insights and profound understanding of business drivers, allow you to provide outstanding pricing decision support to the management.
In collaboration with the churn and retention team, you define and generate actions to discover pricing related opportunities in the existing customer base. You create value by using the right pricing techniques whilst making sure customers keep the optimal product experience.
As a Pricing analyst you will be owner of business driver models to translate price decisions into financial driver models that serve as guidance for management decisions and as primary input, the Residential Marketing & Finance Business Controller relies on for the business cases and reporting.
- In your contribution to the pricing strategy, you will follow up on the market and competitive context, develop, in cooperation with the Market Intelligence team, specific customer research to measure price sensitivity, willingness to pay,… to define the optimal pricing for existing and new customer propositions.
- Monitor competitive behaviour with regards to pricing and promotions and translate into pricing-related intelligence.
- Bring your business and financials skills together in the development of complex business driver models to identify and predict customer movements and the impact on the customer value related to the implementation of new prices or customer value propositions.
- Act as the Residential Marketing expert regarding pricing related legal and regulatory topics.
- Use your customer base and value expertise to provide insights on how to bring the right customer value proposition to the right customer maximizing both value for the customer and the company.
- Maintain a network of pricing peers, especially within the Liberty Global group
- Master degree, preferably economically oriented
- Over 3 years of experience, preferably in a business oriented financial or marketing environment.
- Strong business acumen combined with analytical skills to translate this knowledge in financial models.
- Ability to develop and present scenarios, business cases and justifications with clarity
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills