Career Opportunities: Social Media Advisor (47361)
Req Id 47361 - Posted 01/14/2019 - Telenet - Belgium - Mechelen - Functional Area (2) - Full Time / Part Time (1) - Job Level (1)
Goesting in een nieuwe Job?
- You will answer questions from (residential and B2B) customers that reach Telenet over Twitter and Facebook.
- You yourself will determine the priority of incoming questions on the basis of predefined parameters (for example, tweets/posts indicating that there is a general problem have priority; we also want to offer a definitive solution to customers who repeatedly have an issue, etc.)
- You have a good knowledge of different products, processes and procedures over several skills
- You will be in charge of the case until it has been resolved; you will enlist the help of back offices if necessary
- You will tweet/post messages in a direct, powerful and unambiguous way in accordance with the social guidelines; they can be customer interaction messages or general (service) messages
- You will be responsible for part of the reporting on your own actions and the actions of the social media team
As Social Media Advisor you will get real career opportunities in the job
- You are fascinated by social media, and you know their impact on the public
- You have an affinity for devices, developments and operating systems
- You have a strong drive to help customers by webcare
- You enjoy responding to sales leads
- You can communicate in a customer-friendly and professional way
- You are able to condense your message in 280 characters
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- You have several skills, or you are willing to train in multiple skills (technical & admin)
- You like working end to end
- You can work independently and liaise with other departments when necessary
- As an inherent feature of the webcare medium, you are willing to work evenings and weekends. In practice this means that you will work in a shift system (Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, and one weekend every six weeks: Saturday & Sunday 9.30am-6pm)
Do you wish to apply for this position? If so, tell us why in 280 characters!