Goesting in een nieuwe Job?
The Telecom Technical Consultant understands the needs and strategic objectives of the customers, and is able to translate these into telecom needs (data, Internet and telephony). His extensive telecom knowledge allows the Telecom Technical Consultant to use the Telenet Business product portfolio to build telecom solutions that help the customers achieve their business objectives.
- You will draw up the technical pre-sales part of the quotation for prospects and customers with the aim of convincing the customer of, and persuading him to opt for the Telenet Business solution
- You will work together with Telenet Business Sales in order to efficiently develop and follow-up projects throughout the entire sales process
- You will maintain a constant focus on the quality of the proposed solution, and will guarantee the feasibility of the solution
- You will work together with the rest of the Telenet organization (Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Operations, etc.) to answer our customers’ questions
- You will carry out a thorough cost analysis to guarantee the profitability of your projects
- You will ensure a timely and proper follow-up of requests for quotations
- You will communicate promptly and accurately on the progress of the main quotations
- You will maintain an extensive knowledge of the products and services of Telenet Business, through self-study and active participation in the provided training sessions
- You will readily share the experience you have gained with your colleagues on a daily basis
- You have a degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- You have a good level of technical knowledge and a broad interest in telecom and marketing concepts.
- You have relevant experience in a technical sales function
- You have an analytical and methodical mind-set
- You are pragmatic and have a healthy dose of common sense
- You have very good written and spoken communication skills
- You are bilingual (Dutch/French) and have a good knowledge of English