Goesting in een nieuwe Job?
“B2B is absolutely crucial in our strategy, and is one of the key growth pillars of Telenet in the next 3 years” John Porter, CEO of Telenet
Do you get a kick out of actively attracting new business and matching supply and demand?
Then you’re the colleague we’re looking for to strengthen our B2B sales team in Brussels!
- As an Associate Account Manager, you are responsible for the acquisition of new business customers in accordance with the predefined sales objectives. You focus on small businesses with up to 5 employees. Through targeted prospecting and various network activities, you establish contacts and expand your customer base. You negotiate and follow up end2end until the closing of the deal.
- You offer a professional and qualitative service, and follow up your client portfolio personally and autonomously. You focus on the extension of existing agreements and up-selling. You are the commercial SPOC for all the needs and requirements of your customers.
- You report directly to the sales manager.
- You’ve attended higher education and are smoothly bilingual (NL / F); knowledge of English is an asset.
- Have you already worked as a B2B representative? Then you’ve earned bonus points!
- You are very customer-oriented and driven, and prospecting doesn’t scare you off.
- You have no shortage of communicative skills. You are enthusiastic, mature and know how to convince entrepreneurs in negotiations.
- You are a go-getter with a hands-on mentality; you are result-oriented and stress-resistant.
- Your organization is excellent, and you can work both autonomously and in a team.
- You adapt quickly to changing environments and to different people.
- You anticipate and seize opportunities without waiting for them to be given to you.
Do you see yourself in this role? Then we look forward to a personal interview with you.