Goesting in een nieuwe Job?
Within Customer Contact, an organization that supports and delights 3 million customers on both brands Base & Telenet through call, chat, mail, letter, Facebook & Twitter across first and second line resides a small team that detects, prepares and coordinates innovations, improvements and business changes in cocreation with relevant stakeholders..
This Contact Coordination Center is looking for a Senior Contact Center Coordination Expert who will enable the Technical & Digital Assisted Service Centers
- In reaching their targets by overseeing the operational roadmap, improvements and call avoidance programs. This includes assessing, analyzing and creating added Customer Contact value towards long term strategic changes (f.i. Darwin and impact on CC way of working) as mid to short term changes in our business through BAU improvements.
- By acting as a gatekeeper from and towards Omnichannel Readiness and Improvement, Project Delivery, IT, T&O, Business Office and Business Intelligence by fulfilling specific Customer Contact tasks, closing the loop in after action reviews and monitoring specific changes.
What you tell on social events you attend?
I am a part of a super-secret, classified, undercover customer service team that shares our Customer Contact Center’s vision, the voice of our customers and of our teams to get everyone on the same page. For this, even MI6 can’t call James Bond…
- You play a key role to safeguard the meaningful and unique Customer Contact Experience towards our customers and teams.
- You are a thriving force in bringing the Customer Contact’s 360° view, Customer and advisor experience & needs, into all relevant programs where we are consulted or are in the driving seat. These insights are based on best practice, knowledge & specific Customer Contact expertise
- Above all, you do this with passion, a smile, … and even a wink.
More specific tasks include
- Act as SPOC, as a Customer Contact representative, towards our stakeholders as a subject matter Expert for the required Customer Contact Channels.
- Increasing First Time Right of project implementations and optimizing learnings in specific gates of a project timeline, or improvement before and during your cooperation with stakeholders such as Business & Solution Architects, Project Management, Operational Managers and Operational Readiness Experts.
- Identify business needs, possible impact on processes, systems and tools towards and in cooperation with our stakeholders.
- You perform deep dive analysis and create, support, bring added Customer Contact value towards Business improvements and Business Cases. Above all you are not afraid to plunge into the unknown, wade through mud and breath our every-day operations.
- You build relationships with our stakeholders to work in close cooperation and co-creation.
- Walk the distance in everything you do, and do it with an open mindset, a mindset for change.
- Create alignment, safeguard a smooth implementation of all relevant Customer Contact Roadmap events and after action review/monitoring for Customer Contact.
The success in this function will be reflected in reaching the operational targets/budget of the Customer Contact organization.
- You are absolutely passionate about our customer and take pride in our Customer Contact activities and people.
- You possess strong analytical skills, solution-focused and have strong decision-making skills
- You are successful in building relationships & acts pro-active with a mind set an building solutions, not on restrictions (what are restrictions anyway?)
- You have the authority and flexibility on coordinating activities across a complex organization; multiple interactions & alignment challenges
- You love to work in an ever changing but very much exciting environment
- Proven ability to work with and influence a range of stakeholders from all departments and levels across Telenet & BASE.
- You get inspired by customer and advisor feedback and can bring this into your daily way of working.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
Hiring Mngr: Peter Meynckens
Recruiter: Jelle De Waegeneer