Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Delivered through an integrated platform, our solutions are geared towards mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between bricks-and-mortar and online payments.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, a combined transactional volume of US$48 billion in 2016 and over 2,300 staff located in 12 global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com.
Follow Paysafe on Twitter / LinkedIn / Google + / stories.paysafe.com
As a Software Engineer at Paysafe Group you’ll build modern applications into our Digital wallets and Payment processing businesses. You’ll be building awesome functionalities on the back stage and coach your fellow developers.
What you really do
- You contribute to our microservices architecture and our RESTFul web services.
- You write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed, and will therefore have a real effect on live environments.
- You review code of your peers in the team within the agile environment of Paysafe
- You coach and provide feedback for other developers
How you do it
- You prioritize your own work together with your team and Product Manager.
- You’re not afraid to take charge if you think things can be better.
- You use the right tools for the job. You’re directed by your analytical skills and ability to stay objective.
What we’re asking
- You are the final boss in the game of Java 8, Spring and RESTFul web services.
- You love a challenge and you have a way to prove this.
- You understand version control, specifically Git(hub).
- You’re proud of what you do and you welcome feedback.
- You're willing to work in an international work environment.
What we’re offering
- An awesome workspace with weekly tech talks thirsty Thursdays, team activities and an informal playful office space.
- Cool and technically challenging projects
- 24 paid leave days
- Free conference attendances in Bulgaria and abroad
- Parties. All-night LAN.