TalentChamp is one of the leading SAP SuccessFactors specialists in the DACH region. Our employees are experts for innovative Human Capital Management solutions and work passionately every day exclusively on consulting, implementation and ongoing support for our customized HR solutions based on SAP SuccessFactors.
Due to our continued business expansion, a new and exciting opportunity within the area of HCM Consulting has been created. For our office located in the heart of Vienna, although the work place is not limited to Vienna, we therefore look for a
SAP HCM Integration Consultant (m/f)
What to expect
- As a Technical Consultant you will support top companies during their implementation of SAP SuccessFactors, the world’s leading cloud based software for Core HR and Talent Management. Your main responsibility will be the integration between SAP SuccessFactors modules and external systems (e.g. SAP HCM). With your high technical skills, you will support your colleagues with integration topics and act as the direct contact to our customers.
- As a member of our project team you will analyse, together with an Implementation Consultant, functional and integrational requirements of our clients and address these with SAP integration technology (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform Integration) and additional interface technologies (e.g. OData). These tools will help you to integrate SuccessFactors Software with other systems or extend it with additional functionality.
- You will continuously monitor all information channels provided by SAP regarding new innovations and improvements in the area of integration development and stay in direct communication with your SAP contacts and colleagues.
- Within TalentChamp you will play an essential role in building and improving your and your colleague’s skills and knowledge in the area of SAP SuccessFactors Integrations and Extensions.
- Meeting deadlines is important to you and you are willing to bring the necessary flexibility to achieve this goal. At the same time you are aiming for high quality standards Quality – so do we and our customers as well.
What we expect from you
- Being highly analytical and ability to work in a well-structured way
- Professional experience in SAP HCM of at least two years
- Preferably work experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Strong interest or ideally previous experience with the integration of SAP SuccessFactors modules (e.g. via SAP Cloud Platform Integration, OData) and other Human Resources Management Systems or the integration of individual SuccessFactors modules within each other (e.g. Employee Central and Recruiting).
- Strong interest in the development of extensions for SAP SuccessFactors (e.g. via Web services and SAP Cloud platform)
- Strong interest in the SAP SuccessFactors application architecture and data structure
- Experience with the implementation of HR systems either on the customer or the consultant side are an advantage
- Basic understanding of HR processes and related systems is fundamental
- Interest in the design and further development of HR processes (e.g. ESS/MSS) together with our consultants
- Independent and dynamic working approach
- Good communication skills
- Interest in cloud-based corporation software
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good English and preferably German skills
- Willingness to travel (especially within DACH)
What we offer
TalentChamp as a company offers creative freedom within a young and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy. Your will find a work place with a good balance between an office in the city centre, home office solutions and customer appointments. Together with your team you will work on innovative services which will be continuously developed further.
Every day our employees come to work in a good mood and find an extraordinary work atmosphere that benefits their individual personality, their skills and their know-how. Our goal is to offer excellent services and build long-term customer relationships.
Are you the right person for this Job? Apply now online! We are looking forward to meeting you.
The minimum monthly salary according to collective agreement is Gross 2441,64 Euro, but depending on your qualification and experience, we offer a much more competitive salary package.